Welcome to TraCCC
The Terrorism, Transnational Crime and Corruption Center (TraCCC) is the first center in the United States devoted to understanding the links among terrorism, transnational crime and corruption, and to teach, research, train and help formulate policy on these critical issues. TraCCC is a research center within the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University.
- Dr. Shelley speaks on Baker Institute Corruption Control in Latin America panel
- Dr. Shelley presents at the Chicago Humanities Festival
- Dr. Shelley interviewed by Yaya Fanusie as part of C-SPAN’s After Words
- Louise Shelley at IISS on how illicit economies threaten our future
- Dr. Shelley discusses dangers of Russian cyber crime at The Henry Jackson society