External Links to Publications and Research on Corruption
- Development Gateway Governance Page
Devoted to all aspects of governance, the page includes news, highlights, discussions, a calendar of events, and other resources.
A website aimed at professionals in business, government, civil society, and academia as well as students and the media, whose goal is to provide knowledge through news, research, and best practices, and encourage an active exchange of views.
- Corruption Database
A Database compiled by TraCCC Scholars of recent research on corruption.
- U.S. Department of Justice, Fraud Section
Comprehensive information on the FCPA, legislative history of FCPA, 1998 amendments, opinion procedures, and international agreements.
- U.S. Department of Commerce
Office of the Chief Counsel for International Commerce, Information on Legal Aspects of International Trade and Investment, The Anti-Corruption Review, the FCPA, and other anti-corruption materials.
- Trade Compliance Center
- Country Commercial reports and guides, trade information and export related information
- U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs
Information on the OECD Bribery Convention and First Global Forum on Fighting Corruption Materials – relevant documents related to the OECD Bribery Convention.
- First Global Forum on Fighting Corruption and Safeguarding Integrity, Washington, D.C. (February 1999).
Link to Second Global Forum, The Hague, The Netherlands (May 2000).
- U.S. Office of Government Ethics (OGE)
Information on ethics programs, and informational and educational materials including OECD Public Service Management (PUMA).
- U.S. Department of Treasury
Information on money laundering, customs, and international financial institutions.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and further information for accountants and auditors.
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
Center for Democracy and Governance, USAID’s Efforts on Anticorruption, Handbook on Fighting Corruption
- Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE), an affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce (USCOC), information on corporate governance and anticorruption.
- The World Bank Group, Governance and Anti-Corruption
- The World Bank Group, Foreign Investment Advisory Service
- World Bank Anti-Corruption Knowledge Center
- World Bank Listing of Ineligible Firms found involved with Fraud and Corruption
- International Monetary Fund (IMF), Good Governance Section
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) Legal Transition Reports
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) AntiI-Corruption Unit
- OECD Directorate for Public Governance and Territorial Development
- OECD Public Management Service: Ethics and Corruption
- OECD Supports Good Governance in Central and Eastern Europe (SIGMA)
- OECD Fighting Bribery and Corruption
- World Trade Organization (WTO): Transparency in members’government procurement practices
- Council of Europe: Group of States against Corruption, Legal Instruments
- Transparency International (TI)
- Colgate University, Corruption in Post-Communist Societies: Central Europe and the Former Soviet Union by Michael Johnston
- United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime, Russian version
- U.S. International Anti-Corruption and Good Governance Act of 2000
- 2000 United States Federal Financial Management Report (PDF)
- Organization of American States – Juridical Information on Anti-Corruption in the Americas
- Anti-Corruption Network for Transition Economies
- Internet Center for Corruption Research
- The Fordham Institute for Ethics and Economic Policy – Corruption Information Exchange
- Center for International Private Enterprise- Combating Corruption
- Independent Commission Against Corruption – New South Wales (Australia)
- Coalition Anticorruption 2000
- Americas’ Accountability / Anti-Corruption Project
- Center for Public Integrity – International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)
- “Corruption in Russia and Transparency International Russian Activities.”(MS Word document) Prepared for presentation at Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) in Washington, DC (June 2002) by Dr. Boris Demidov.
- Corruption List. Posted once weekly (beginning July 2001). This newsletter contains recent media coverage of acts of corruption in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, and Western Europe. The list also contains postings devoted to recent books, journal articles, conferences, and, of course, dialogue from recipients of the list. (G. O’Hayon and T. Roule, University of Pittsburgh, PA). To subscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Americas’ Accountability/Anti-Corruption Project (AAA), funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- World Justice Information Network (WJIN.Net)
- Turkish Economic and Social Studies Foundation (in English and Turkish)
The regional public foundation “Computer Science for Democracy” (IDEM Foundation) (Russian, English)
The goal of the IDEM Foundation is to contribute to the development of democratic institutions in Russia through advancements in political sociology, political science, psychology, information process engineering methodologies, as well as by disseminating information about the operations of these organizations.
- Anti-Corruption Site specifically for Russians (Russian).